Please note sizes are US, click here for more sizing information
Style Code: T350N 9035 - Womens Shoe
The Asics Gel Kayano is the legend of the running shoe with each year bringing a new evolution and the 19 once again delivers an outstanding ride for the moderate over-pronator. As an IGS development the transition through the 3 phases of gait is very smooth and efficient with an enhanced upper fit and improved forefoot comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- It now features a Biomorphic Fit Upper, made with strategically placed stretch material to reduce buckling and the chance of potential irritation. It also has a Clutch Counter exoskelatal heel to provide improved support and a better fitting heel.
- The Impact Guidance System enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off improving the efficiency and comfort of your foot-strike and movement. With Guidance Line technology a vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- With rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems employed it attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- The ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment. The use of a discrete eyelet improves upper fit whilst reducing possible irritation stage whilst asymmetrical lacing creates an anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- The Solyte midsole is a proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability. DuoMax is an ASICS proprietary system consisting of two or more different density midsole materials, designed to help correct the degree and velocity of pronation.
- The lightweight heel counter on the outside of the upper provides improved support and fitting around the heel, while Biomorphic fit in the upper utilises stretchy material to reduce bunching, which can lead to blisters and irritation, when the shoe moves.
We Also Recommend