Please note sizes are US, click here for more sizing information
Style Code: T657N 2140 - Womens Shoe
Width D: Wide
The new GT-2000 4 continues to deliver impressive support and superior fit for over-pronators, while also providing excellent cushioning for long runs. The introduction of Convergence GEL technology means the GEL is closer to the foot, improving shock attenuation and comfort. A redesigned upper features less seams and overlays, reducing weight and providing an improved fit. Support has been bolstered through the inclusion of internal strapping on the medial side and a stronger heel counter. A new Ortholite Lasting and sockliner enhance over all comfort, guaranteeing a plush ride in the new GT-2000 4.
- Bunion Window :Soft synthetic area on the medial forefoot, reducing the risk of irritation
- Heel Clutching System: External heel counter to improve fit and comfort while remaining lightweight
- AHAR RIDE+: AHAR Ride+ is an advanced outsole material with virtually the same lightness and grip properties as ASICS’ conventional rubber, with the advantage of being three times more durable.
- Fluid Ride: A two layered midsole that provides the ultimate in “bounce back” & cushioning characteristics. While also lightweight, it is great for runners who compress the midsole
- Dyanmic Duomax: An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- 3M Reflectivity: Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company
We Also Recommend