Please note sizes are US, click here for more sizing information
Style Code: 120073 1B 134 - Womens Shoe
Width B: Standard
The Brooks Dyad 6 Running Shoe is a dynamic neutral shoe which is built on straight lasts for the athlete looking to pound out some serious miles. Two pods in the midsole area provide more contact surface and act like a passive support. The flexible lacing improves the support in the midsole area where you really need it.
- Element Mesh Upper - Facilitates ventilation and vapor transfer.
- HPR PLUS - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Pod Tech - A system of 'pods' in the midsole and outsole enabling the shoe to bend and flex more naturally while still supporting the foot at its most critical points.
- Rear and Forefoot Hydroflow - Provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- BIOMOGO - Brooks introduces the first-ever biodegradable running shoe midsole
- Removeable Insole - Ideal for anyone that wants to use orthotics.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - Ensures a soft, smooth transition from heel-strike to take-off.
We Also Recommend