Please note sizes are US, click here for more sizing information
Style Code: W1260LS2 - Womens Shoe
Width B: Regular
The New Balance 1080 v2 is lighter, more cushioned, and more stylish than ever before. Colorful overlays hold the foot in all the right places, providing ample room for toe splay. Responsive cushioning gives your feet refuge from the harsh ground, and the low-profile midsole encourages a more natural footstrike.
- N2 Cushioning system uses responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to produce a snug fit.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
We Also Recommend