Please note sizes are US, click here for more sizing information
Style Code: WC996YB - Womens Shoe
Width D: Wide
The 996 tennis shoe from New Balance combines some of the best aspects of the 851 and other lightweight performance tennis shoes, giving players PROBANK stability technology, a responsive REVlite® midsole and a reliable NDURE forefoot cage. Don’t worry about dragging your toe when you serve — these shoes will stand up to that wear and tear and a whole lot more.
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- PROBANK technology, on the lateral side of the foot's foward half, distributes force more evenly so you can change directions quickly and efficiently. Cutting movements can cause the foot to slide to the outside, or lateral edge of the shoe, and this technology inspired by progressive banking on a race track helps keep you moving through course changes more smoothly than ever before
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Herringbone Outsole allows increased traction for lateral motion and quick pivoting
- The NDure cage is a rubber cage around the toe area that protects from abrasions during play. It is bonded on top of the base mesh to increase durability.
- Non-marking outsole
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
We Also Recommend